This product is out of stock, and not coming back.
It may have been replaced by a newer version.
you can also contact Customer Support to find whether the product is still possible to order in bulk.
WiFi OBD-II Car Diagnostics Tool for Apple iPad iPhone iPod Touch
- Primary Function: WiFi OBD-II Car Diagnostics Tool for Apple iPad iPhone iPod Touch
- Compatible Apple Devices: Depends on the WiFi OBD Software used, but will require Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad iOS 3.0 or later and with WiFi capabilities.
- Applicable Car Models: All models that support the OBD standard (Volkswagen, GM, Honda, TOYOTA, Nissan, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Citroen, BMW, Audi, Skoda, Subaru, Hyundai, Kia, Suzuki, Opel, Chyrysler, Benz, Porsche, Renault, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Daihatsu, etc.)
- Languages: Depends on WiFi OBD Software
- Dimensions: 67 x 21 x 31mm
- Cable Length: 1.88 meters
Will This Code Reader Work with My Car?
This OBD II Code Reader is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles. It is required by EPA that All 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all Domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. To verify if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will designate OBD II Certified. Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all OBD II compliant vehicles must have a common sixteen-pin Data Link Connector (DLC).
For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant, it must have a 16 pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant. This label is located on the inside of the hood on most vehicles.
Popular Vehicle Makes Known To Be Compatible:
GM 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Ford 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Chrysler 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Toyota 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
br> Honda 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
NISSAN 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
+Many other Asian and European 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
- Save on maintenance costs!
- No power supply needed, just connect to your car
- IMPORTANT NOTE: As the wholesaler, we provide the package containing the Car OBDII device. trioffer provides no customer support regarding its use. We cannot give advice regarding how to read codes or tell you if your model car is compatible with this particular product. If you have questions regarding the use of this device, we suggest you search for internet forums related to car maintenance.
- "Apple" and "iPad" are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- This is not claimed to be an authorized or branded product by Apple Inc., although it is compatible. This product and our company are not affiliated with Apple Inc. or endorsed by them in any way.
- WiFi OBD-II Car Diagnostics Tool for Apple iPad iPhone iPod Touch
- CD with User Manual
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this code scanner work on my Honda Civic 2006 model?
This diagnostics tool works on vehicles that are OBD2 compliant. The best way check if your car is OBD2 compliant is to check the car user manual or contact your local car dealer
- My Apple device finds and connects to this product, but nothing is working?
After you connect with WiFi, set a static IP on your Apple device with: IP 192.168.0.11 or 192.168.0.10 and subnet mask: 255.255.255.0.
- I have it all set up, but the software I use isn't showing _____?
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide support regarding any software use. Please contact the developer of the software you are using.
- Ordering from trioffer provides you with the following benefits;
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Short URL for this item is http://www.trioffer.com/hxxx/