To find the best drop shipper for you, you need to take care of the following factors.
1. What's the wholesale price they can offer you on their products? You'll need to make sure the wholesale price they offer is low enough that you'll be able to generate a good profit based on what you'll be able to sell their products for.
2. Do they charge a handling fee for drop shipping? If so, how much? Most companies that drop ship will simply add the cost of shipping fees onto your wholesale price, but some will also charge you a handling fee (generally between $1 and $5). This is to offset their cost of picking, packing, and processing the order for you.
3. How do they ship their products? Almost every company that drop ships products will use a major nationwide delivery service like UPS, or DHL. You can check if they will include tracking numbers with the order confirmations they send. If they can promise keeping your order updated and traceful in time, that will save you many potential problems when customers ask, "Where is my order?"
4. How do they bill you? Most drop shippers will bill your credit card the wholesale price of the product plus shipping and handling as soon as they receive an order from you. With others, you may be able to set up a monthly billing cycle where you submit payment for all orders at the end of each month. And for China Drop Shipping service, they will also ask you pay via PayPal, Google Checkout, and Bank Transfer etc.
5. How do they deal with product returns? Be sure to find out what their policy is regarding returns. Most reputable companies will offer some kind of guarantee or warranty on their products and will deal with returns for you. This way, if a customer contacts you with a return, you can simply tell them the manufacturer will be happy to speak with them directly. If your manufacturer doesn't accept returns, look out! You'll be the one stuck replacing defective merchandise for your customers.