This product is out of stock, and not coming back.
It may have been replaced by a newer version.
you can also contact Customer Support to find whether the product is still possible to order in bulk.
Professional Walkie Talkie Set w/ Earpiece
Professional Walkie Talkie Set w/ Earpiece and PTT Fingerbutton
Professional grade walkie talkie set with a bone conduction earpiece and push-to-talk fingerbutton. This premium two-way communication set consists of a pair of powerful walkie talkies, also known as HT's (handheld transceivers), and two earpiece and finger button attachments. These portable walkie talkies, also called 2-way radios in some countries, will allow instant communication without needing a cellphone.
Professional Walkie Talkie Set Specification
- Product Description: Walkie Talkie Set
- Output Power: 2.5W
- Frequency Range (UHF):
- Channel 1, 400-420MHz
- Channel 2,
- Channel 3, 450-470MHz
- Channel 4, 400-470MHz
- Communication Range: 5KM+
- Noise Radiation: Above 60 dB
- Stray Noise Assistance: Above 60 dB
- Inter-Modulate Noise Assistance: Above 60dB
- Transmitting Current: 1.2A
- Power Source: Rechargeable NiMh Battery (included 6V power pack)
- Charging Station Power Supply: 220V
- Dimensions (with antenna on): 175mm x 55mm x 35mm (H x W x D)
- (2) Walkie Talkie
- (2) BC earpiece + PTT fingerbutton
- (2) Rechargeable Battery Pack
- (2) Charging Base (220V)
- (2) Manual - English
- (2) Antenna
- (2) Hang Rope
- (2) Belt Pin
- Especially good for volunteer fire and ambulance departments with a limited
budget (work as good as products from Motorola or Siemens but cost 1/5th the
- These transmitting and receiving two-way radio walkie talkies also go by the
name "Professional Walkie Talkie Set, UHF FM Transceiver" in the press
- Communication transmission and reception are ideal in open areas (up to
15KM). Under confined environments such as inside warehouses or other buildings,
the maximum range may be limited to approximately 5KM.
- BC Earpiece = Bone-conduction earpiece, the most reliable and useful
earpiece, used by modern fire departments and swat teams to keep in touch under
- LED Transmission Light
- Keypad Lock
- Back Light
- Adjustable Squelch Control
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- If I buy 10, will all of them be able to talk one another?
Yes. As long
as all of them are on the same frequency, then all the walkie talkies can talk
and hear one another (as long as they are in range).
- Do I need a SIM card or anything else to get these to work?
walkie-talkies communicate with one another on open citizen radio frequencies,
they do not need any contracts or cellular network services.