Calculated at checkout
This product is out of stock, and not coming back.
It may have been replaced by a newer version.
you can also contact Customer Support to find whether the product is still possible to order in bulk.
EasyRecord – USB Guitar Cable (Plug and Play)
- Main Function: Guitar to USB Cable
- Material: Plastic
- Power Source: USB
- Compatible Operating Systems: MacOS X, Windows 98SE/2000/XP/Vista/Win 7
- Cable Length: 3 m
- Resolution: 16 Bit/44.1 KHz
- S/N Ratio: 83 dB
- Input Impedance: 1M OHM
- Signal Input Range: 0 – 2.8 Vpp
- Signal Boost Gain: + 20 dB
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- To use this product on a MAC computer simply plug the device in and open the Garage Band software found on your MAC computer.
- Other than Garage Band, there is plenty of free high quality software available. Just search the chat forums at http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/ for software recommendations from users just like you.
- Check out this link for more details on how to use a USB guitar cable. http://www.ehow.com/how_5330942_connect-electric-guitar-garage-band.html
- EasyRecord – USB Guitar Cable (Plug and Play)
- Manual - English