Calculated at checkout
This product is out of stock, and not coming back.
It may have been replaced by a newer version.
you can also contact Customer Support to find whether the product is still possible to order in bulk.
Digital Microscope with LED Light + Image Capture Software
- Primary Function: Digital USB Microscope
- Imaging Sensor: 1.3 Mega pixels
- Lens: Dual Axis 27X & 100X Microscope Lens
- Magnification Ratio: 10X to 230X
- Color: 24 RGB
- Focus range: Manual Focus from 10mm to 90mm
- Still image:
- Formats: JPEG
- Resolution: 1280x1024, 640x480, 320x240
- Formats: AVI
- Frames Per Second: 1-30 FPS
- Light Source: 8 White LED Lights
- White balance: Auto
- EV compensation: Auto
- Flicker Freq: 50Hz/60Hz
- PC interface: USB 2.0
- Power supply: 5V DC from USB Port
- Dimensions: L:130 x D:30 (mm)
- Software Compatible Systems: Windows XP, Vista (32 bit version only), windows 7
- Manufacturer Ref: JDE5U3XKDAW5
- This digital microscope is very easy to use. Even children can have fun using it! Simply install the included software CD on your computer then plug the microscope into any USB port. Open the software program to view a real-time image of your object and use the rotating dial on the microscope to adjust the focus of your image.
- While capture software is provided, it only includes basic functions and may not work on all operating systems. More advanced software is available on the internet, such as; CAMAPP, MicroCapture, USBscope, and LX-ProScope
- Also makes a great investigative tool for Materials Inspection, Jewels, Textile, and Science Classrooms
Package Contents for CVMH-K96
- Digital Microscope
- Software CD
- Mini Tripod
- Lens Cap
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this digital microscope with my Linux, MAC or Windows 7 computer?
The camera itself is a USB 2.0 camera which has drivers all over the internet. So if you are an experienced computer user you can get this product to work with any Operating System.