Calculated at checkout
This product is out of stock, and not coming back.
It may have been replaced by a newer version.
you can also contact Customer Support to find whether the product is still possible to order in bulk.
Car Rear View Camera with Wide Angle Lens
Car Rear View Camera with Wide Angle Lens + UpDown Adjustment
Car Rear-view Camera with a wide angle lens and up/down angle adjustment for the absolute best view of what is behind you when you are reversing your car.
This high quality waterproof rear view back-up camera with color wide angle lens is an easy DIY (do-it-yourself) unit that makes a great upgrade to any city use vehicle. With an easy mounting design and included pre-wiring, this model rear view camera can be installed on all of today's big and small cars without the need for any extra parts. With a few simple, common tools, now anyone can add a rearview camera to their car.
Car Rear View Camera with Wide Angle Lens Specification
- Product Description: Car Backup Camera
- Casing Material: Die cast body of Zinc Alloy (weatherproof)
- Color: Gloss Black
- Image Sensor: 1/3 inch wide angle color CMOS
- Angular Field of View: 130 horz/90 vert degrees
- Resolution: 380TV lines
- Lens Size: 3.6mm
- Minimum Illumination: 0.2 LUX
- Color System: PAL
- Total Pixels: 628x582 (PAL)
- White Balance: Auto
- Video Connection: RCA
- Manual Aiming Adjustment: Vertical Up/Down 45 degrees
- Water Resistant (Suitable for External Mounting on a Vehicle)
- On Screen Guide Lines: YES (from 0.5 to 1.75 meters back)
- Camera View Depth: Clear onscreen objects at up to 5 meters straight back
- Power Source: 12V DC (Car System)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +50 C
- Overall Dimensions: 192mm x 30mm (L x H), hole to hole length = 178mm
- Rearview Camera with Wireset
- Mounting Hardware
- Up/Down adjustment gives you the best line of sight for your particular
- Works with Car Multimedia Systems and Car DVD Systems with a Car Rearview
Camera IN or AUX Video IN
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I install this on my RV?
Yes, but keep in mind that the camera needs
a 12V power source.
- How much of an area can I see on the screen with this rear view
It depends on the mounting height and the cameras aiming angle, but you can generally expect a view of 1.5 to 2.5 meters wide, keeping in mind that the further you look from the car the wider your field of view.